Development Director (Analytics)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
What a Development Director does in QVS Analytics:
A Development Director in analytics manages a set of disciplines including Data and Business Analysts, Data Scientists or Software Engineers and other project management staff. DD's are the keepers of the project schedule and help move the team from one project phase to the next while ensuring a focus on quality, collaboration and communication. They partner with team members to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget.
We are looking for a Data Analytics DD to join our growing team of data experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. They will work with QV and Development partners to bring sound data reports and analysis that help provide quality games.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
You have experience in the following:
• Build and evolve team; identify resourcing needs, foster a work environment that enables employees to reach their potential
• Organize and allow the team to remain focused and on track, address conflicts or bottlenecks; provide project and goals context; established mindset for continuous improvement
• Communicate with project team, leadership and stakeholders; connect daily tasks to organization goals; support the organization vision
• People management of direct reports; support growth plans, and learning goals
• Comfortable guiding analysts through both technical and non-technical work, anticipating the questions from partners to get analysts prepared, and giving directions for solutions.
• Establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; plan resources to achieve project
• Mitigate risk for assigned scope
• Partner with stakeholders and QV leadership to manage requirements, delivery and quality
• Establish an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates
• Determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements
• Establish a project budget, determine task requirements, and assign tasks to team resources
• Develop quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Report and document progress; communicate with the team and partners
• 5 years project management or team leadership experience.
• Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience in multiple project management methodologies; Scrum Master Certified.
• Manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
• Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and KPIs to support the needs of the team..
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company matches, and of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7vem-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.