Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Gothenburg is part of Electronic Arts Europe. As a technology center of excellence, we are working with our partner studios on games like Battlefield and Need for Speed.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for their team(s). You will create an environment that enables our excellent teams to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support. The Development Director plans time, resources and tracking progress working together with the other leads in the team. You will be an essential person in the daily operation of the teams you work with.
What skills does EA Gothenburg look for?
We believe you have the following:
• 5+ years project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
• Some years of leadership experience and a desire to lead and help teams achieve their goals
• Experience in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution in complex project setups
• Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Focused on motivating and inspiring team(s) to work as one towards the project goals
We believe that you are comfortable and have experience working with:
• Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
• Project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management
• Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
• Risk analysis and mitigation techniques
• Budgeting and resource planning
• Tools: e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Word, Excel (create & maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, PowerBI or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
What is in it for you? Glad you asked!
At Electronic Arts Gothenburg we take care of our staff. In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every month and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement and provide our employees with a pension scheme. Founded on the core principles of excellence, fun and respect, EA Gothenburg is working to create a world-class team of developers and an exceptional working environment - and to build the next big thing in AAA gaming. We look forward to receiving your application!
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p1j0-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.