Desktop Support Manager
A mostly site-specific position focused on IT client-based solutions promoting the development of games and driving the effort to provide outstanding IT support for a great employee experience.
You will manage the desktop support team and Exec Support. Role will require collaboration with all areas of the business and senior IT staff to solve for specific client issues. Position to be focused on team development, environment optimization, and engineering-based projects to improve IT and studio operations.
Reporting to a Senior It Manager, the next great EA Desktop Support Manager also needs these skills
• Build relationships with leaders from all areas of the business and IT team members
• Lead IT projects
• Document processes with the intent to shift to desktop support teams and the Global Service Desk
• Experience with PC, Mac client hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, and networking.
• Understanding of game development consoles and development processes and terminology
• Knowledge of video conferencing equipment and usage
• Manage a team of Desktop support specialists to ensure they are meeting their goals and providing a positive employee experience.
• Monthly meetings with us to ensure their needs are met
• You will lead and work on escalations for all aspects of desktop support
• You will manage ticket queue/assignment to ensure Service level agreements are met
• You will establish best practices
• Support us, and provide ally ship to a diverse and inclusive team and customer base
• 3 years experience managing a desktop team
• 5 years of general computer installation, maintenance and repair experience
• Understanding of current computer hardware and future hardware releases
• 3+ years of experience with hardware and software troubleshooting skills
• Proficient in resolving issues relating to Outlook, Office 365 apps, and collaboration software
• Research/Review/Recommend Process Improvements
• Vendor Management
• Large Enterprise IT environment support experience, with focus on enterprise level ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, or Unicenter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x6bv-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.