Designer, Live Operations (Apex Mobile)
As a Live Operations Designer, you will create content and features, ensuring your work aligns with our business and design goals with unwavering attention to theme, quality, and the needs of our players.
You prefer working on live games, with preference being given to those with experience working on Action or Shooter projects.
We've also developed a strong work-from-home process and are sensitive to the safety and well-being of our team. This opens new opportunities, at least in the short term, for employees to work remotely.
Our team is composed of Designers who are curious and creative, that prefer using telemetry to validate design thinking with a history of creating quality, thematic content, and features.
• Play the game and become an expert in the game.
• Create and tune features to create an accessible yet deep experience for players.
• Create IP-correct progression, engagement, and monetization systems.
• Develop ideas for investment, economy, and progression systems throughout the player life cycle.
• Partner with other disciplines to ensure your content and features are delivered to the highest quality.
• Work within existing systems and expand on them, including integrating feedback from user experience testing.
• Take part in playtests, communicate with beta testers, and iterate based on feedback.
• Create and maintain design templates.
• Have 4+ years of game design experience.
• Are an active player of mobile Battle Royale games.
• Experience working on a mobile F2P game or other similar live game.
• Experience with metagame design, social features, and player onboarding lifecycle planning.
• At least 1 shipped title.
• Current on industry trends including new game genres, and new game design methods.
• Proficiency with Google Docs, wikis (e.g., Confluence), and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq, Adobe XD) is advantageous.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9wb6-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.