Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group motivated by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up.
You will sit within EA's Marcom Creative team, which defines the creative ideas that underpin our campaigns and consumer-facing brand behaviors. As a part of a global group of creatives, strategists, technologists, and producers we work in close collaboration with our studio and brand partners to define the steel threads that guide campaigns and consumer-facing content across our franchises. This involves creative engagement from creation to execution; including franchise & brand foundations, campaign narratives, content planning, creative platforms and creative execution and direction for our assets and activations. We use both left brain and right brain thinking to boldly chase the next insight or breakthrough creative idea to progress marketing in our industry and beyond. As the Design Lead for American Football (Madden NFL and College Football) you will report to a Group Creative Director and partner with multiple teams, including Studio, Brand, Strategy, and Communications.
Location & Work Model: This role can be based in the cities listed with the option to work on a hybrid work model. Remote from other cities in the US or Canada is possible with the requirement of working PST hours.
• Lead the strategic and hands-on development of integrated brand design systems and 360 channel executions to support our Madden NFL and College Football franchise marketing campaigns which span across the entire product life cycle
• Oversee and help implement channel content across owned and paid channels, including video, web, retail, social, digital media, live services, and events
• Partner with game team art and design directors to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and game vision across the brand eco-system
• Present work and build understanding around design direction and execution with internal and external partners
• Create rules and guidance for each title's brand style guide, brief partner teams on these rules, and ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution
• Interpret creative feedback and data into iterative design, as part of a multi-revision process
• Align the campaign narrative into every player touchpoint
• 6+ years of experience at a design agency, sports brand, gaming company, or entertainment brand
• Experience with integrated brand design systems, including brand imagery, logos, typography, color, graphic elements, composition, and motion design principles
• Experience as a hands-on creator, with world class design, typography, and layout skills
• Experience providing clear direction to external vendors and internal design teams to sell through concepts and implementation of creative, both visually and verbally to individuals at all levels of the company
• Experience with image creation, photoshoots, retouching, and on-set art direction
• You love football: the game, the culture, the athletes, and the stories that surround the sport
• You excel in a collaborative environment where multiple creative teams work together
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES:
California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $113,300 - $171,700• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):º $111,500 - $171,700• Jersey City, NJ:º $126,700 - $171,700• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):º $111,500 - $144,000• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):º $111,500 - $157,300. Base salary is just one part of the compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wjpn-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.