Senior Royalty Analyst, Alliant System Administrator
Redwood City, CA
Mobile Demand Planner
We are EA
EA was founded over 38 years ago. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry-and the company-have expanded immensely. However, we are still driven by our goal of inspiring the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games. Fueled by our talented staff across the globe, we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
• Lead mobile game revenue forecasts supported with fact-based data-driven insights, analysis and modeling.
• Leverage mobile games experience to drive a high level of autonomy and provide support for team.
• Work directly with game analysts, product managers, producers, marketing, publishing and finance to establish collaborative forecasts with aligned assumptions.
• Evaluate revenue opportunities for regional commercial/marketing executions leveraging market best practices and competitive information including pricing, UA, localization, culturalization and regional live ops.
• Forecast market potential for future product releases utilizing internal and external market information.
• Influence live service planning and merchandising for mobile games that reach millions of players weekly.
• Condense complex analysis into succinct assumptions and visuals for broad consumption across the organization.
• Drive constant learning across the organization by testing assumptions, investigating discrepancies to their root cause and sharing new insights.
• Support additional ad hoc analysis utilizing standard and custom mobile game metrics.
• 6+ years of experience forecasting revenue, with 2+ years in mobile gaming.
• Detail-oriented and able to multitask.
• Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, xlookups, index+match, charts and graphs.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Working knowledge of SQL, data visualization software package (e.g., Tableau or R packages) & PowerPoint.
• Passion for videogames is preferred (experience with Apex Legends, Battlefield and Shooters a plus).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe9m6-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.