Rendering Software Engineer - Madden
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and Phyton.
• SQL knowledge is a bonus.
• Work with 3rd party software APIs.
• Work with people on a large team both locally and remotely.
• Use common software engineering design patterns and paradigms.
• Use and design REST-based HTTP APIs.
• 3+ years experience working on Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
• Knowledge with C++, ASM is a bonus.
• Json and XML, able to read/understand and write.
• Experience working with online services/severs. (HTTP through REST)
• Knowledge of REST-based APIs.
• Experience with 3rd party APIs.
• Experience with Visual Studio and deep knowledge of the debugging tools.
• Experience with source control systems.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.