#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for people to make great experiences for our players. People that will come to the office excited to work and have some fun. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by making this a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
Are you good at defining and translating the why & what into how? Do you like being the one that can connect process, people and technology to get the best results? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
We're hiring a CX Research Analyst to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
As the CX Research Analyst, you are a consultant helping teams identify and frame problems in a way that enables the creation of better customer experiences. You will have a great ''systems'' approach and recognize the inter connectedness of people, process, and technology.
The CX Research Analyst is a part of the Experience Design team that includes other analyst, workflow and tools managers and reports to the Director of Process and Experience Design. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
• Develop an understanding of EA's business and both the technical and service systems. Examine solutions holistically to understand the impact of changes to the player experience and operational impact.
• Lead a Design Thinking culture in close collaboration with the Product Managers, Project Managers & Service Delivery Teams.
• Collaborate and have a partnership with team members across EA, understanding their needs and delivering analysis that leads to customer experience improvements.
• Document current and to-be states, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement, including assessing and communicating the impact of the proposed solutions on our organization.
• Communicate and report on work with a focus on what we are learning, providing in-depth expertise or a high-level summary adjusting for your audience. Package up opportunities into leadership recommendations.
• Use data sources across the organization and ensure teams you support are able to use your analysis to make decisions.
• Use tools to capture and visualize player behavior, business processes, workflows, and feedback.
• Consolidate research findings into a cohesive presentation that tells the player's story and provides applicable recommendations to leadership.
• Lead co-creation workshops with partners to propose the most viable solution for a given problem.
• You'll need experience wearing these hats:
• Design Thinking - You're passionate about human-centered design and know how to use it and advocate for it in your work.
• Customer Advocate – You'll know what our players and advisors need and aim to achieve it through operational improvements.
• Creative – You'll identify opportunities, look for technology solutions, and put EA at the front of excellent customer service with the least player effort.
• Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design, Interaction Design, or related discipline.
• You have 3 years experience helping diverse teams make decisions that improve outcomes.
• Experience creating Business Cases, User Stories, Workflow Diagrams, Process Maps, and Research Design.
• Identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to a variety of issues moderate to large scope and complexity.
• Outstanding storytelling skills. Proficiency in multiple media for storytelling–while grounding storytelling in research.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.