Global Media Manager
Redwood City, CA
Creative Director - Skate (12 Months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
Our Marketing team includes Global Analytics and Insights (GAI), Global Brand Management (GBM), and Marketing Communications (Marcom).
Marcom creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling.
As a Creative Director you will report to the Sr Director, Creative and will be responsible for building out and developing the brand for a game within the EA Games portfolio.
• Build and develop integrated creative campaigns for an up-and-coming EA title.
• Participate in building the foundations of the brand, sharing knowledge and progress with teammate with respect to collaborative efforts.
• Work with our studios and other creatives to define the brand voice, examining how we identify it, present it and build it into the game.
• Schedule regular creative reviews with the Head of Creative for all initiatives.
• Collaborate with strategic partners in production, creative marketing, and game design
to ensure all projects stay on time and consistently hit key milestones.
• 5+ years as a Creative Director at a Creative Ad Agency or Entertainment Company.
• You have experience creating and refining integrated marketing campaigns.
• You have the ability to take projects from inception to execution.
• You love to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
• You set priorities among numerous projects.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmok9-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.