CPA Track Accounting Analyst (University Graduate)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
We're looking for a dynamic, outstanding Technical Accounting Analyst to join our SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting team. The SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting team is responsible for financial filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (''SEC'') and providing technical support to global finance and business teams across EA, including support for acquisitions (''M&A'') and investments led by EA's Corporate Development team.
You will be an individual contributor reporting to the Technical Accounting Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Draft accounting and business policies and coordinate their review and approval
• Perform accounting research and document conclusions for technical accounting topics such as leases, investments, credit losses, and business combinations
• Preparation of clear, well-organized reports and schedules supporting SEC filings
• Support the adoption of new US GAAP accounting or SEC reporting standards, including assessing the impact on EA's financial statements and policies
• Conduct accounting policy and US GAAP training sessions; consult with business partners regarding policy interpretation and application
• Lead or support special projects related to technical accounting, SEC, or M&A matters
Experience / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, or finance obtained between May 2021 and September 2022
• Active pursuit of a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
• Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures a plus
• Some knowledge of US GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
• Relocation to the Bay Area of San Francisco required
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with ability to quickly adapt with new programs and systems
• Disciplined self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Systematic and control-focused approach to quality of own work and that of others
• Highly organized, and able to prioritize and drive deliverables
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities
We offer great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, free video games, and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g43nzy-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.