Instagram Manager, Editorial & Publishing
Los Angeles, CA
Contract Writer for Employer Branding
Part Time Contract - Writer and Editor for Employer Brand
EA's Employer Brand team sits within Talent Acquisition and strives to authentically create an external Employer Identity that engages and connects candidates with EA, our games, and our employees to positively impact hiring and support our ''culture of recruiting'' where our employees are our greatest brand and recruitment advocates. We do this while supporting EAs values of inclusion and seek to drive our messages and stories to more and more diverse audiences.
In this role, you will work directly with our Employer Brand team to develop, write and edit communications that are inclusive, accessible, actionable, credible, relevant, timely, and understandable. While this role will support written communications across all of our Employer Brand channels- there will be a strong emphasis on candidate communication.
• Write copy that will be well resonate with a diverse population of potential candidates across multiple geographies
• Study our brand voice and partner closely with other writers on our Corp Comms team to ensure a deep understanding of it and leverage that education when writing
• Do a lot of homework about our brand, our recruiting goals, and our company so you can best tell our story through your writing
• Write and edit copy for a variety of external communications, including job descriptions, studio descriptions, social media copy, blog posts, event invitation & virtual event platform copy, script writing for TA execs, Linked In paid ads and inmails
• Maintain alignment of messages across communications and channels
• Build relationships with a range of internal partners to ensure content supports their goals and draws on their expertise
• Actively participate in group strategy discussions providing a point of view and sharing expertise and ideas proactively in those conversations
• Act professionally at all times, including meeting deadlines, being responsive in written communication via email and slack, and working with integrity (doing what you say you'll do).
Experience and Skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working with senior executives
• Experience and expertise with inclusive language frameworks
• Able to transform complex topics into compelling narratives for many audiences
• Ability to write compelling long format copy
• Ability to regularly pivot from creative big-idea generation to nitty-gritty details and back
• Excellent judgement and a keen sense of what is timely and culturally relevant
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to build relationships to identify the best stories to tell
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.