CONTENT STRATEGIST - FROSTBITE
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
As a Content Strategist, you will report to the Managing Editor of the Frostbite Documentation Team. You will be part of a distributed team (Example Content Creators, Product Managers, UX Designers, Engineers, and Instructional Designers) that's responsible for empowering game creators to bring their ideas to life and unleash the power of the Frostbite game engine. You will do this by researching, organizing, and managing learning resources and documentation. Your game-creator first approach will help provide learning experience on how to use the Frostbite engine. You will work side-by-side with game engine developers and experts to help them share their knowledge.
You will focus on documentation, which encompasses words, images, videos, diagrams, animations, and e-learning hosted on wikis, Google sites, and a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Provide a blend of creativity, analysis, and game-creator focus to implement scalable, full lifecycle content management practices
• Scope content requirements across multiple information channels and search systems, while analyzing essential result metrics that contribute to the Frostbite engine team priorities and learning goals..
• Design informational architectures for an evolving, collaborative culture where everyone shares and creates content.
• Drive agreement on project goals and content governance plans to support priorities and usage metrics
WHO YOU ARE
• 3+ years of experience as a content strategist within a technology organization
• 2+ years of experience with technical writing, creative writing, report writing, UX writing, or competitive analysis writing
• 2+ years of project management experience, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities
• Dive into conducting content audits and refresh content strategies with insights from creative content solutions and game-creator feedback
• Knowledgeable about XML, HTML, and single source content management solutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re80o1-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.