Dynamic Messaging Producer
Content Producer, EA SPORTS (Contract)
Content Producer, EA SPORTS (12-month Contract)
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes excellent people to make excellent campaigns - we offer great compensation packages and a culture that grows from creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and of course, free video games and more!
Content Producer, EA SPORTS, MARCOM
The Content Producer plays an important role at the intersection of production and creative. By encouraging close relationships with content creators and keeping in constant communication with partners, the Producer guides the production of assets from creation to deployment. As a Content producer for EA SPORTS, you will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content.
• Partner with main team leaders to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global sports and gaming audience.
• Maintain a clear overview of all content creation and instinctively delve into details when a more hands-on approach is required.
• Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
• You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
• Be an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
• Can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones.
• Can lead the group into a level of compromise and conflict resolution skills.
• Maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
• Excel in a fast-paced environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
• Have knowledge of game titles and gaming culture.
• Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
• Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors of EA SPORTS titles, as well as other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
• Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines & milestones.
• Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
• Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
• Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members and chase answers where there are gaps in the team's knowledge.
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
• Manage postproduction vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
• Build shoots including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, delivery of mocap rigs and shot list, prop list.
• Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
• Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
• Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
• Send videos to ESRB for pre-clearance and communicate fixes required for compliance.
• Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
• Ensure all assets are uploaded to EA's server and Shotgun Studio tools.
• Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows, etc.
• QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability and also directly pulling assets from Perforce.
• Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment email.
• Maintain a tracker for brand design items including Seasonal Keyart, Primary Artwork updates, SKU artwork, etc.
• Guide DOM Image creation by ensuring evaluation of upcoming requests. Work with creative director, and important partners to determine best imagery.
• Common production tools: Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
• Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, media, etc.
• 6+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
• Willingness to travel on a basis for studio meetings, and shoots.
• Willingness to build outgrow and manage a team of Jr. producers as the business scales.
• Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.