Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group motivated by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, implement creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
We are looking for an experienced marketing researcher to join the Consumer Insights team, which sits within the global marketing organization and provides strategic, research-led insights that guide development and marketing for all EA titles. You will join a team that is constantly in pursuit of understanding our players - their motivations for playing games and how their behaviors change alongside the gaming market. You will report into the Consumer Insights Manager, partner with our studios, brand and marketing teams, and fellow researchers and analysts. You will research studies, analyze data and develop reports and presentations to influence important marketing and development decisions. The role can be based in either our Redwood City or Los Angeles offices with the option to work locally on a hybrid work model.
• Work together with other Analytics & Research teams to develop a 'voice of the player' that draws from other areas of expertise (e.g. data science, telemetry analytics, user experience, social listening)
• Help with all aspects of consumer research projects including research design, survey & discussion guide development, recruitment & data collection, analysis, and presenting results to internal partners
• Present research results and ensure that insights generated are synthesized and communicated across the organization
• Conduct ad hoc project analysis from marketing and development teams on areas such as market sizing, player demographics, genre trends and industry segment analysis
• Manage operations for internal projects, trackers, and tools, such as sample management, survey programming and data processing
• Coordinate project timelines, logistics, and finance with company partners and external vendors to ensure research quality
• Work both independently and as an important influential member of a team
• Handle varying priorities, navigate change, and view challenges as opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
• 2+ years of relevant job experience in a research agency or company working in areas of consumer research or analytics
• Experience in data processing and statistical analysis (such as developing crosstabs, weighting and appending data)
• Experience using a market research survey platform (such as Qualtrics or Forsta)
• Experience summarizing complex data into insights
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
• Organized and adept at learning to work with a variety of tools and systems
• Interested in learning more about video games
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES • California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
$75,650 - $114,150 Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3np5n-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.