• Lead and concept phase to final art, maintain art project go through whole project from production.
• Produce Provide graphics high production quality art work for product development. design that will work well both artistically and technically.
• Work is in review on best formally reviewed by the Art Director. Provide feedback practices and new approaches;
• Communicate schedule and all across project team member to ensure all tasks are on dependencies are deliverable on time.
• Mentors junior artists and junior Artist and Assists in career development with personal succession planning.
• Under the art direction of the Art Directors
• • Perform art production go through with established process
• May help gather reference and provide content for creative briefs, style guides, visual targets, etc.
• Develop concept sketches for game layouts, in-game characters and animations
• Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems.
• Over 5 years experience in professional game or animation development
• Expert drawing and painting skills or Strong graphic design and typography skills
• Expert understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator and Strong fundamental art skills
• Ability to follow specific requirements and guidelines set forth by Managers and Art Director
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and managers
• Team player with strong grasp of customer service, positive attitude, passion for games and proactive personality
• May require travel as needed
• Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or related program
• Macromedia Flash and/or Director a plus
• Basic understanding of 3D MAYA or equivalent 3DCG software
• Experience in 3D animation or Flash animation
• Past Pixel art work experiences
• Ability to read, write and speak English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj857b-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.