Brand Creative Strategist
Redwood City, CA
Community Manager, Electronic Arts Brand
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Electronic Arts brand team is looking for a social media community manager to oversee planned and real-time communications with all players across the Electronic Arts social portfolio.
The Manager, Social Channel Engagement supports and builds relationships with players and fans through authentic, engaging, lightweight content and stories distributed through the most popular social media channels.
You will report to the Director, Brand Marketing and be dotted line into the Global Social Media engagement team. You will oversee the planning, production, global publishing and reporting of social media campaigns and editorial content for our brand channels. You will operate within a tight-knit cross-functional team of publishing and cross-organizational partners that plan and act together. Collaboration will be necessary .
You have a passion for brands (preferably in gaming) and for creating fun, engaging content for social media channels. You are creative and have an eye for good brand-building content and community storytelling.
• Manage the social media accounts for Electronic Arts.
• Oversee the planning of all social media programs and improve their execution.
• Partner with Brand & Creative Production partner teams to prioritize and track the development of social media assets.
• Analyze social content performance to improve distribution, tone and relevance on an ongoing basis.
• Maintain editorial calendars and asset lists.
• Partner with Channel Intelligence and Channel Strategy to implement latest and greatest channel and content best practices.
• Partner with Commercial, Product and other teams to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
• Identify the most appropriate trends and topics both around Electronic Arts and in Entertainment/Culture to insert our brands in relevant conversations.
• Three or more years in the Gaming/Entertainment space with experience delivering successful social media engagement or digital marketing programs.
• Experience optimizing social media campaigns for some of the major platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Giphy, Tik-Tok, Snapchat.
• Creative mind able to promote the creation of impactful messages and visuals to create conversation and culture around pop culture brands.
• Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design and editing a plus but not mandatory.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7wpq-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.