Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group motivated by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, build creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up.
• Collaborate with territory marketing manager, regional franchise lead and strategy director to produce community Go-To-Market strategy for the territory.
• Deliver community and creators activity plan for new releases and live service updates, manage briefing for agencies and partners, accomplish campaigns and produce postmortem.
• Work with local agency to manage social assets and localization review.
• Develop merchandise business and licensing strategy in China to increase growth of both revenue and brand awareness.
• Maintain ownership with external licensing agency and sub-licensees, manage licensing agency to look for potential projects.
• 3+ years experience in partnership development, merchandise and licensing business management.
• 1+ years of experience in marketing campaign or community activation execution.
• Familiar with the social ecosystem and gaming community of the Greater China market.
• Fast pick up new technologies and marketing campaign management & reporting tools.
• Fluent in both English and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqz1q9-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.