Communications Specialist (temp/contract)
TITLE: Senior Communications Specialist
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
With more than 25 years in the game, EA SPORTS – a division of Electronic Arts – is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting millions of fans across the world to their favourite players and teams through top-selling video game franchises. With 1200+ passionate developers, spanning 6+ locations around the globe, EA SPORTS is only continuing to grow and further solidify its place as the leader of sports entertainment.
The Sports Central Operations team enables transformation efforts, supporting the development of EA SPORTS' strategy – with employee communications being one of their important focus areas.
EA SPORTS is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist to support internal communications and employee branding efforts. You will report to the Communications Manager, EA SPORTS – and will support and partner closely with leadership and team members based in Orlando, as well as Austin and Madrid.
• Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communication mediums
• Prepare and provide internal communication strategies, driving measurable results
• Partner with important partners on communication efforts related to inclusion and diversity, and learning and development
• Help coordinate the programming, and craft messaging for, employee events – including town halls and team meetings
• Be a contact and partner for external communications, and support employee branding efforts
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• BA or equivalent in Writing, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• 3 or more years of relevant experience in internal communications and employee branding within a global organization
• Experience working with all levels of management and staff
• Experience with event planning; web platforms; write for several forms of media; and basic design
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• 3+ years of professional writing experience
• Proficiency in Slack, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A writing sample, test or assessment may be required
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records observing applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91xm4-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.