The Marketing Cinematics group at EA is a content production team that partners with EA Studio's game teams, to produce the highest quality marketing assets, trailers and commercials. We are a collective group of Animators, Artists, Designers, Directors, Lighters, and Producers. Worldwide, we combine to form a global group of extraordinary individuals, fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing, next‐gen visuals. We are a diverse team that is unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
A Cinematic Designer acts as a bridge between Artists, Programmers and Development teams. They ensure that art, content, and features are easily integrated into the game engine while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project. They identify and develop processes that optimize the current production workflow.
• Work with artists and programmers to create high quality visuals while ensuring assets are integrated at the highest quality
• Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to ensure a fast and effective workflow for the artists on a per project basis
• Solve technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline
• Proactively identify and forecast potential problems and propose solutions
• Help the team to evaluate any risks for current and future productions
• Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements
• Collaborate with partner studios to share technology and best practices
• Familiarity with one or more game engines (Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, CryEngine, etc.)
• Experience with real-time cinematic workflows and the inherent technical hurdles and constraints
• A strong grasp of real time engine technology, visual scripting interfaces and asset integration.
• Understanding of cinematic language, composition, pacing and tone
• Displays a strong attention to detail and effective problem‐solving skills
• Ability to adjust work based on detailed feedback and direction
• Familiarity with Autodesk Maya / Motion Builder and video editing software
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy47vp-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.