CATLab Technician - ( Temp)
This role is a 90 day assignment through PRO Unlimited. Assignment extensions are solely based on business need.
The CATLab Technician:
CATLab Technicians perform an important role in game and software development:
• Test, analyzing, and recording performance based on pre-defined metrics.
• Develop more efficient ways of performing compatibility testing on our games on a growing number of platforms.
The refinements from CATLab lead to higher quality and better playability of the finished game. The job involves testing the game in a systematic way, analyzing the game's performance against the designer's intentions and reporting problems, and suggesting improvements.
• Periodically change PC components
• Run through in-game scenarios and record PC performance
• Hardware and software troubleshooting
• Design, write and build internal tools
• Work with proprietary software to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code
We are building the next generation of compatibility testing. We are looking for people who have a passion for obtaining the best performance from hardware, embrace continuous improvement, and take advantage of an opportunity to develop new software skills for performance capture.
Resumes are required with application submissions.
Pay rate begins as $17.05 per hour.
This role operates on the following shift:
• 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Full-time day shift)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Excellent time and task management
• 18 years of age or older
• Experience with scripting languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5vq4-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.