Senior Manager, Service Delivery Operations
Business Process Analyst (Contract)
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. We're looking for people to make great experiences for our players. People that will come to the office excited to work and have some fun. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by making this a place where you can come to work and be yourself. And aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players.
We are hiring for a Business Process Analyst for a 6-month contract, working remotely. You will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Business Process Design out of our Austin location.
• Develop an understanding of EA's business and examine solutions holistically to understand the impact of changes to business processes.
• Participate in a Design Thinking culture in close collaboration with process owners and key stakeholders.
• Collaborate and build partnership with team members across WWCE, understanding their needs and delivering analysis that leads to business process improvements.
• Document current and to-be states, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement, including assessing and communicating the impact of the proposed solutions on our organization.
• Communicate and report on work with a focus on what we are learning, providing in-depth expertise or a high-level summary adjusting for your audience.
• Use data sources across the organization and ensure teams you support are able to use your analysis to make decisions.
• Use tools to capture and visualize operating models, business processes, workflows, and feedback.
• Consolidate research findings into a cohesive presentation that tells the user story and provides applicable recommendations to the process owner.
• Co-lead workshops with process owners to propose the most viable solution for a given problem.
• You'll need experience wearing these hats:
• Design Thinking - You're passionate about human-centered design and know how to use it and advocate for it in your work.
• Customer Advocate – You'll know what our teams need and aim to achieve it through operational improvements.
• Creative – You'll identify opportunities, look for technology solutions, and put EA at the front of excellent customer service.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in process design, user experience design, or service design.
• Analytical background with demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Experience creating user stories, workflow diagrams, and process maps.
• Experience identifying areas for improvement and developing solutions to issues that vary in scope and complexity.
• Outstanding communication and storytelling skills.
• Proficiency in multiple media for storytelling while grounding storytelling in research.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooo94-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.