Business Management Manager
Location: Los Angeles or Bay Area preferred
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The ''Business Management Manager'' is an incredible opportunity where you guide the strategic relationships with our platform partners, Apple and Google. Reporting to the Director of Mobile Business Management, in this collaborative role, you not only work with our teams (game studios, marketing, analytics, and creative) but also partner directly with the largest tech companies in the world. You are an organized ''people-person,'' who shows both strong communication and problem-solving skills. We're looking for someone who can be the face of EA with our most important external partners.
• Be the ''face of EA,'' and manage the daily relationships, advocating for EA's mobile business.
• Build App Store promotional campaigns for priority games and new launches. This includes shaping pitch decks, analyzing performance and optimizing efforts based on data-driven insights.
• Project manage the use of new platform technologies and policies from start to finish.
• Master the policies, features, and technologies of the App Store platform, and consult game studios on best practices to help ensure the success of our games.
• Share our performance and insights with first-party partners during quarterly and annual business reviews.
• Communicate relevant platform information across the organization to appropriate team members.
• Manage daily requests from broader EA teams and help resolve platform-related issues.
• Education: BA / BS
• 4+ years experience working in a digital entertainment or tech industry. Experience in mobile gaming.
• A passion for technology and familiarity of the mobile gaming landscape
• Written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint (can create clear presentations) and Photoshop.
• Experience with the Apple App Store
About Electronic Arts
EA was founded in 1982 by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry - and the company - has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world's best games.
EA has an amazing tradition of game-making and a rich and diverse portfolio of products. Our most recognizable games include The Sims, the top-selling game of all time; great games in the EA SPORTS lineup like Madden NFL Football, FIFA Soccer, and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Golf; groundbreaking racing games like Need For Speed and Burnout; action-packed first-person shooters like Crysis, Medal of Honor, and Battlefield; great action adventures including Dead Space, Mirror's Edge and Dante's Inferno, extremely cool music games like Rock Band; games based on major film franchises like Harry Potter and The Simpsons; fun and accessible family games like Hasbro games Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Connect 4; online casual games at Pogo.com; and mobile phone games including Tetris. And that's just a small sampling of the breadth and depth of the EA portfolio.
EA is home to the finest game development talent in the world. Our studio locations include EA Redwood Shores, EA Los Angeles, Bioware, and Pandemic in the United States; Criterion Games in the UK; DICE in Sweden; and EA Black Box and EA Montréal in Canada; to name just a few. Our development teams are backed by a world-class publishing organization that distributes EA games to more than 75 countries. Being a large global company with multiple office locations around the world allows us to provide our staff with great opportunities for career growth company-wide and worldwide.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk39q8-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.