Director, Mobile Platform Partnerships
Location: Los Angeles or Bay Area preferred
The Mobile Business Management Director is an important role to help establish our platform strategy for Mobile. You will develop a strategic partnership plan with our primary mobile platform partners, Apple and Google. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Mobile Commercial, the director will lead a team to build partner strategies and progress platform tools, tech and data on behalf of EA Mobile. In this collaborative role, you will work with Studio GMs and Commercial and Marketing Leaders to build excellent partnerships with the largest tech companies in the world. You have an understanding of platform partner priorities, capabilities and planning cycles and the ability to align these with EA mobile needs. You are an organized ''people-person,'' who shows both communication and problem-solving skills.
• Build mobile partner engagement strategy; Enact long-term growth strategies that align to company growth goals
• Develop excellent partner relationships with account, marketing and tech POCs
• Develop strategy presentations in connection with platform pitches and other new business opportunities for executive and external audiences
• Review partner contracts and negotiates for outcomes.
• Identify potential partnerships and opportunities to enhance distribution, open up new markets, and methods to enhance business
• Partner with commercial intelligence team to analyze new business opportunities and negotiate on behalf of EA.
• Lead teams on behalf of Business Management team
• Prioritize projects for the Business Management team based on opportunity size and strategic importance.
• Master the policies, features, and technologies of mobile platforms
• Lead partner business reviews with clear prioritized requests, supported by data.
• Escalate needs with platform partners to get timely responses and feedback
• Education: BA / BS
• 10 years' business development or partner management experience, working in a digital entertainment or consumer products industry.
• Excellent external partnership relationship building
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Leadership capabilities from team-building to setting strategy
• Experience supporting the evaluation, negotiation, and closing of partnership transactions.
• Energetic self-starter, results oriented and the ability to work in an matrixed environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7bey-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.