Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Pogo has been the leader in online casual games since 1998. Featuring a growing library of 60+ titles spanning popular genres like Solitaire, Mahjong, Match 3, and more, Pogo exists to be the best destination for online casual games. We aim to produce high-quality HTML5-powered games with metagames and social mechanics, all while working across desktop, tablet and mobile. Our fans and subscribers come to Pogo for fresh content, daily challenges, great events, new games, and a live service that delivers!
You will report to Manager Analytics.
Main Responsibilities (What you will do)
• Share, present and promote actionable insights discovered through analytics efforts to improve product feature design and user experiences
• Use different analysis techniques, model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content, features and campaigns will affect the economy, performance, and our player experience.
• Develop analysis frameworks to measure and evaluate the impact of features, systems, and promotions
• Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex data sets and validate your results
• Develop player clusters based on behavioral patterns, which will be used to customize features and content and improve the player experience
• Translate problems into structured analyses or data products that directly create applicable insights that maximize value
• Partner with engineers and feature owners to design and set up robust telemetry for Pogo that enables high-quality analysis
• Build data pipelines to cater to different data needs of partners and enable them with self service capabilities using ETL techniques and Airflow scheduling
Qualifications (What you know how to do)
• 4+ years experience in a product analytics role using data to help guide decisions in a consumer products-oriented industry - gaming, social networks, or entertainment.
• 3+ years hands-on experience in data mining, machine learning, or statistical modeling
• Experience analyzing large (web scale), complex, multi-dimensional data sets
• Experience with visualization and analytics tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics
• SQL skills, including experience querying complex data sets on a platform such as Redshift
• Experience presenting to people at different levels of business and technical expertise, including the ability to simplify difficult technical concepts
• Basic knowledge in scripting with R and/or Python
• Knowledge of building ETL Pipelines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqew7x-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.