Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.
Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in our crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio creativity.
We are looking for an engineer like you to join our infrastructure team who has experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments. You will work on extending and improving our build infrastructure and are not afraid of digging deep into complex systems to analyze root causes of build issues and improve performance. You are capable of switching between different programming and scripting languages.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of several languages, such as Python, Groovy, C#, and XML/YAML
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration platforms and Version Control Systems
• Great communication skills that supports a collaborative working environment
Desired and Bonus Skills:
• Experience with Perforce and Git
• Experience with Jenkins (and JobDSL), Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Passion to investigate and adopt new technologies and practices
• Experience in the games industry
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process, we may ask you to complete a practical work exercise. Apply online with a resume.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e6yp-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.