Build Delivery Administrator
Job DescriptionBuild Delivery Administrator (Temp)
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Build Team members play one of the most important roles on the EA Baton Rouge team.
The job includes delivering software to tester's PCs and Consoles, addressing any fails that may occur during build delivery, communicating with testers to resolve issues about build delivery, keeping up with equipment returns, tracking deliveries and equipment in a spreadsheet, reporting build status to leads through email, reporting any hardware or software issues that prevents build delivery to the EA Baton Rouge IT Team.
You will report to one of our ADMs (Associate Development Managers). As a Build Delivery Admin, your primary responsibilities would be:
• Getting builds to team members, before the tester's shift begins.
• Members must report when new builds are available and communicate with Test Leads through email on the status of build deliveries.
• Members will communicate with other members at the end of their shift about what was delivered and what is in progress.
• Each build team member usually has their own section of build deliveries to work on, while tracking in a spreadsheet.
• Members will keep up with their assigned Shift Shares and reporting any Shift Share changes that should occur for other members when equipment is exchanged on their shift.
The build team coordinates the communication between the Build Team Members, GCE Services, Test Leads and QA Testers for anything about build delivery. You would be an outstanding candidate for this position with following experience and skillsets:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time and task management
• Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Some hardware/software technical knowledge in setting up, troubleshooting, installation
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
Through Magnit Global, you will be compensated at $21.45/hour or $22.28, depending on shift, compensated weekly. As a worker on an Electronic Arts assignment, you can obtain EA titles at discount.
All other Magnit Global benefits can be obtained from the Magnit Global Representative.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzqy02-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.