Brand Creative Strategist
The Brand Creative Strategist builds brand identities that guide mobile marketing performance and oversees creative aspects of a game's digital marketing. In this role, you will create brand identities that work at all levels of the marketing funnel. Unlike traditional branding roles, you will be in charge of setting up the creative team for success in development and measurement of efforts. This will include:
• Defining and evolving the brand through its lifetime
• Crafting positioning & unique selling points
• Ensuring brand separation from launch and beyond
• Creating and cultivating visual identity
• Content planning and road mapping
• Holistic Brand Lifecycle Development: Supporting the product through every stage of its life from early development into maturity from a creative perspective.
• Creative Briefing: Generating and aiding in the development of creative work
• Brand Toolkits: Develop packages of visual assets for each product use to ensure cohesiveness
• Channel Positioning & Strategy: Defining our brand voice and strategy by channel and activation
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a creative strategist, creative manager, or brand centric role
• Experience working across multiple teams, prioritizing deadlines and deliverables
• At least 2 years experience working with mobile products
• Ability to utilize data to justify ideas and approaches
• Experience with Excel (can perform complex functions)
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx359q-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.