This a great opportunity to work with our accomplished Rally team, creators of the award-winning Dirt Rally series and who have also secured the licensing rights to make the official WRC games, beginning in 2023. You'll be based in our impressive Southam studio set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and near the historic town of Leamington Spa.
As an Associate Quality Designer in our embedded QV team, you'll be providing oversight of our quality processes and establish best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You'll report into the QV Development Manager and help oversee and implement our QV Strategy on our WRC project, partnering with the relevant feature team to agree a vision for the quality of that feature or tech.
• You'll be responsible for understanding, planning and implementing a test plan/strategy for your feature area, with a heavy focus on defect prevention and containment
• Work closely with our test execution teams to share information and assign focus areas for testing
• Work with design, production and other members of the development team to ensure that our quality goals are met
• Provide communication to project leaders in the development team and wider QV teams, including risks and mitigation plans
• Understand current process and workflow while driving improvements and knowledge sharing activities across Racing QV
• Support identification and implementation of technical testing and automation opportunities
• You will be a mentor for local and remote QV team members, helping resolve complex problems and growing the capability of our testing teams
What are we looking for:
• You have experience working in an Agile, software development environment where you've managed multiple titles through their full dev cycle in a senior QV/QA role
• Extensive knowledge of the complete, end to end, development life cycle for video games including all phases of development, milestones and QV's role in each phase
• You will have a deep understanding of the end to end testing process for video games, including creation of testing plans and knowledge of tools such as Jira, Confluence and Test Rail
• Know how to use data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency, effective at understanding dashboards and measurements to support the needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnj9m1-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.