College Football QA is looking for you to fill an Associate Quality Designer role. The AQD position will require you to provide oversight of our quality processes and establish best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team. You will help oversee the quality plan for a section of College Football QA, will report to a QA Development Manager, and partner directly with the Producer to agree on the vision for a feature (gameplay, franchise, online, etc.). You will ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help us support its commitment to putting Players First.
• You will build working relationships with members of the development, production and design teams to help us promote a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• You will be a mentoring resource for local and remote QA teams, to help us resolve complex problems and growing their capabilities as testers.
• Finding bugs throughout the game.
• Propose and bring solutions to problems from senior leadership.
• End-to-end review of quality strategy, and test plans.
• Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• Understand current process and workflow – drive improvements and knowledge sharing across the sports QA teams.
• report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
• A passion for quality and game design.
• Knowledge of College and/or Professional Football
• Knowledge of gaming consoles and their systems.
• Knowledge of testing/planning tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmywwv-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.