Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Quality Analyst, you'll work with Quality Verification teams locally and at other locations, to test and analyze the game product. You'll build the test strategy for the QA group and will verify quality for the product. You will focus on defect prevention – that is, upstream testing and analysis to thwart the introduction of bugs into the game code – designing test strategies, capturing qualitative assessments and usability feedback, and ensuring the highest caliber of quality for our titles.
Remote work is available within Australia, we have 4 flexible work models - we can hire in VIC (onsite or remote), or remote work for residents of the ACT, NSW, QLD, and SA.
• Provide testing for game features and development tools of the assigned game area
• Develop in-depth understanding of the systems and communicate progress, status and risks
• Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain
• Use data and research into reporting and building test strategy
• Be the voice of quality for the product by providing design feedback before integration from a technical and end-user perspective
• Help to build and understand metrics to show how changes impact testing and projects overall
• Identify risks and dependencies, develop plans to reduce such risks, and build these plans
• Qualitative feedback on features with issues of usability and be the voice of quality for the product
• Analyze features sets and identify opportunities for automation along with benefits, and communicate to engineers
• You will report to the QV Development Director
• 4+ years previous QA experience, preferably in the gaming domain
• Experience working in an Agile team environment
• Experience with Jira or similar defect tracking and task management databases
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zkzk-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.