At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
EA Sports is in search of an Associate Producer to join us in our drive to push innovation and quality to the next level for our AAA Sports titles. Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping quality titles on time and on budget.
What the Associate Producer will do at EA Sports:
As an Associate Producer, you will use your understanding and passion for games to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements all with the ultimate goal to drive product quality.
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both the current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve working closely with your teammates and facilitating to ensure your team is executing at a high level. It's a fast-paced, highly agile environment with daily deliverables that must be met.
Who You Are:
• 3-5 years' experience within the video game industry building IP on AAA franchises
• Experience leading, motivating, and driving teams to success; an ability to know what types of products/features will sell and what won't sell and be able to assess the feasibility of producing new products/features.
• Broad knowledge of the software/game market and platforms.
• Assertive and outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
• A strong handle on established and emerging online business models, and knowledge/experience in driving digital console development.
• Experience in an Agile development environment.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
• Passion for gaming and building games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvky5j-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.