Senior UX Researcher
Los Angeles, CA
Associate, Player Engagement – Apex Legends CGE
Based in Los Angeles, CA
Reports to Senior League Operations Manager, Apex Legends CGE
We are building a team to drive competitive gaming for Apex Legends' esports events globally. We are looking for passionate, determined, and humble individuals with the imagination to innovate and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
An essential part of the esports team is the Associate, Player Engagement. You'll contribute to important projects to shape the success of Apex Legends competitive gaming. Your collaborative mindset will strengthen the relationship between players and the Apex Legends CGE team. You'll join a tightly integrated team that crafts strategies to grow the business and focus on what drives player and viewer engagement.
• Gather feedback from players on all aspects of the ALGS competitive experience
• Provide comprehensive feedback reports. Recognize trends and areas of concern
• Contribute to the ALGS player-communication framework
• Educate and respond to ALGS players and teams
• Partner with marketing, community engagement, event management, CGE, and Legal teams
• Esports community management, player engagement, professional gaming, or tournament organizer experience.
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated empathy for the customer/player experience
• Ability to build strong working relationships built on mutual trust
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work on call, work on weekends, and travel internationally
• Esports experience as a Community Manager, Player Liaison, or working in Player Relations
• Passion for Apex Legends
• Fluency in more than 1 language preferred, including Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, or French
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.