Product Marketing Manager -- Madden NBA UFC
Associate Manager, Influencer Relations (12-Month Contract Role)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Communications team is seeking an Associate Manager of Influencer Relations for EA SPORTS.
The Associate Manager, Influencer Relations develops, executes and measures authentic and culturally relevant integrated global influencer marketing campaigns/ programs for EA SPORTS brands. With a focus on driving brand relevancy, new and lapsed player acquisition and engagement of players, athletes, creators and influencers. Reporting to the Influencer Lead - EA SPORTS, you will have a deep understanding of the creator economy and a strong ability to not only compile data, but to organize information and present key findings. Passion is the fuel that inspires our teams. You will have a deep love of sports video games, matched with cultural expertise and an ability to develop communications strategies that achieve our goals, to strengthen overall player engagement and sentiment for our franchises across the world.
• Identify partners and opportunities based on data and cultural insight – use social monitoring tools to gather and present data that informs the cultural insights we use to create the strategies that drive authentic influencer partnerships for EA SPORTS
• Manage influencer relations for EA SPORTS – drive communication and outreach to influencers globally for EA SPORTS marketing opportunities including product ambassadors and content collaborations for EA SPORTS brands
• Create brand relevancy and product visibility by using the power of tastemakers to increase brand awareness and consideration through influencer marketing
• Manage virtual and in real life influencer logistics - manage communications, contract process and administration and all logistics related to influencer engagements for EA SPORTS including booking ground travel, being the virtual and on-site liaison, and ensuring full compliance
• Promote outstanding relationship management - build daily rapport with influencers and their teams including management, marketing agencies; maximizing relationships to create opportunities with influencers on behalf of EA SPORTS
• Partner with EA Business Development – partner with our teams including Business Development to negotiate talent contracts, terms and conditions
• Drive rhythm of business - ensure collaboration among partnerships teams globally who work directly with athletes, leagues, clubs, and musicians associated with EA SPORTS licenses
• Establish communication touchpoints in an ongoing basis to ensure visibility of influencer marketing plans and performance
• Lead standards - ensure all Electronic Arts standards and processes are observed and followed
• Manage relevant influencer and creator agency relationships
• 2+ years of professional post graduate marketing and/or communications experience within the creator economy
• Proficiency in writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities
• Deep understanding of social monitoring tools, coupled with a strong ability to not only compile data, but to organize information and present key findings
• Extensive hands-on experience of video and livestream platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Tik Tok and other emerging social platforms
• Understanding of sports and lifestyle culture and trends
• Adept at leveraging insights and data to develop talent recommendations
• Commitment to achieving excellence in the sport and entertainment industry
• Motivated to galvanize teams and partners at all levels
• Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events (once travel abilities resume)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx36kq-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.