Associate Manager, Creator Content (Contractor)
Associate Manager, Creator Content (12-month-contract)
The Integrated Communications Team connects the voices of EA's 300+ million players to our development and strategy teams, facilitating healthy conversations with players, creators, and press to build thriving communities. The Associate Manager, Creator Strategy will work with some of the most influential creators in the world. Reporting to the Manager, Lifestyle Creators - EA SPORTS the associate manager will manage creator programs aimed at sparking players to passionately create and authentically converse about our sports games across all corners of the internet. The associate manager will oversee multiple creator programs including talent identification, program strategy, content production, relationship management and reporting. Passion is the fuel that drives our teams, and the successful candidate will take a love of creators and sport, specifically Madden NFL - matched with gaming industry expertise, content production skills and strong social channel expertise - to drive and deepen overall player awareness, engagement and sentiment for our EA SPORTS franchises.
The associate manager will take part in strategy, planning, research, outreach and relationship management while leading cross functionally to execute programs; overseeing day-to-day tasks; from forecasting and planning campaign reach to quantitative and qualitative analysis of overall campaigns' key KPIs and contribution to overall brand health; as well as supporting the Integrated Communications team remotely with any other activations/ programs/projects that may arise.
• Participate in cross-functional group strategy and creative sessions, contributing digital/ interactive/new media ideas
• Develop and implement creative and highly measurable creator programs/ campaigns with regular reporting on engagement, conversion and traffic growth
• Implement creator strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Discord, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
• Use tools and technology to identify emerging lifestyle creators, manage applications to the Creator Network, manage the day-to-day interactions with emerging lifestyle creators (including tracking, reporting and recapping programs)
• Organize and oversee Creator Network opportunities through content briefs, creator invites, contract requests and payments
• Manage partnership with Madden Legal and Finance teams to coordinate Creator Network contracts and payments
• Work with cross-functional teams to produce various types of video projects on time/ budget
• Manage aspects of production including pre and post production, music, in-game capture, etc.
• Manage digital projects, interfacing with other cross-functional teams for work-sharing and reporting in a 24-hour, 72-hour and 7-day cadence
• Champion Diversity & Inclusion in our creator marketing campaigns and programs
• Consistently communicate trends, shifts, and opportunities with the wider team
• Compile project reporting on regular basis
• Provide relevant administrative tasks
• A self-starter with 3+ years in the gaming and/or digital sports space, with proven experience delivering successful creator content and campaigns
• Experience with and breadth of knowledge of video and livestream platforms such as Instagram, Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, and other emerging social platforms
• Strategic understanding of digital and creator marketing and appropriate metrics of success
• Depth of leveraging insights and data to develop creator content plans, campaigns and ideas
• Excited by creating unique and innovative programs in partnership with creators
• Experienced with report generation from social analytics tools such as Tublar, Stream Hatchet, and social platforms
• Knowledge of gaming and sports, specifically Madden NFL
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb7w1-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.