Accounts Payable Specialist
Associate Financial Analyst – New Grade In Training
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher's who have completed their full-time MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with less than 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with and Excellent Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) would give preference.
Finance helps monitor our financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
• Basic Team
Support the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
• Oversee supporting needs of the business
• Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
• Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
• MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
• Qualities / Experience
• Less than 1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
• Working knowledge of MS excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
• Understanding of Financial statements
• Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8xqn-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.