Rendering Software Engineer - Madden
Associate Development Manager (Contract)
Associate Development Manager
In the EA Create Audio team, creative and technical audio experts create voice recording and editing, in-game commentary and voice overs, sound effects, music production and composition, scores and themes. From UI and menus to vehicles, weapons, environments, characters and beyond.
The Tiburon branch of EA Create - Audio has a temporary opportunity open for an Associate Development Manager (DM). There are many exciting projects underway in our studios and we produce progressive audio assets for in-game products from multiple studio locations.
Role and Responsibilities
The role of DM is dynamic and multi-faceted, requiring great customer service, a solid ability to production manage, and will need to excel while working with many internal clients. The DM will work in close collaboration with the other DM/Development Directors and Audioworks Management, in addition to supporting other Audioworks Department team members and their creative process, its impact and Audioworks clientele. The DM will oversee project managing, help manage scope, budget, and resources for individual projects.
• 2+ years Project Management or Project Coordination experience
• Exhibited ability to work across all levels of an organization, especially in a distributed team from different time zones.
• Proficient in Project Management tools, such as JIRA or Hansoft - advanced level preferred, basic to intermediate level is required.
• Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) - advanced or expert level
• Experience with people management
• Positive team-based attitude
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.