Associate Development Manager
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in US Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is a challenge. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Are you interested in Project Management? Do you have strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills? EA SPORTS has an unique opportunity for you! We are looking for a group of individual to join our EA SPORTS Future Prospects program. This 6-month position, will provide you an immersive learning experience that establishes the foundation for knowledge, mentorship and experience for the next generation of Development Directors (DDs) in EA SPORTS.
What an Associate Development Manager (ADM) does at EA:
The Associate Development Manager manages a variety of disciplines including artists, designers, software engineers, QA and other production staff. ADM's are the keepers of the project schedule and help move the development team from one project phase to the next while ensuring collaboration and communication. You will report to a Development Director, and partner with Producers and Directors to ensure the project is managed on time, to quality, and within budget.
You have experience in the following:
• Developing working relationships with an immediate team and those outside of the immediate team that influence the completion of the project
• Providing line management to employees across departments
• Communicating within a team and coordinating tasks with multiple stakeholders
You will do the following:
• Establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing team at a project-level (i.e. Franchise-wide level).
• Mitigate risk for assigned scope
• Partner with production to manage scope and quality
• Establish an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates for production.
• Determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements.
• Establish a project budget, determine task requirements, and assign tasks to team resources.
• University degree, bachelor's, or equivalent professional experience.
• Previous project management or team leadership experience is an asset.
• Experience in different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile is an asset.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p63n-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.