Associate Designer (Contract)
At EA, Associate Designers working with our live service teams, are responsible for driving the day to day creative work that keeps our games fun, fresh, and engaging.
• Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
• Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
• Service a 7 day a week game service – Sometimes, off-hour work will be necessary. Players are playing all day, every day and we need to provide content for them all the time
• Knowledge of card games (Magic: The Gathering, Pokemon, etc.) and how monetization of card gaming works
• Communication Skills – we're looking for candidates who can easily speak their minds about group ideas or their own, as well as, someone who is comfortable and has experience in writing for published works
• Awareness of E-commerce within Video Games or other similar platforms
• Be comfortable with computers – XML and SQL will be your primary tools in this position
• Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don't sometimes)
• Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
• And being a Basketball fan is a plus…but, not a requirement!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.