Associate Creative Director, Design (6 Months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide.
EA's Marcom Creative's mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through world-class creative strategy and craftsmanship. We are a multidisciplinary creative team consisting of creatives, strategists, designers, artists, storytellers, and innovators that inspire the world to play.
Reporting to the Creative Director of Design, you will be responsible for the strategic and hands-on development of visual brand identities, design systems, and digital/print channel executions in support of the Battlefield mobile title.
• Develop in collaboration with the Creative Director and Strategy Director memorable and comprehensive brand visual identity systems and key art that extends the visual world across all player touchpoints: in-game, live services, partnerships and beyond.
• Oversee and participate in execution of live services content across owned and paid channels including web, retail, social, digital media, and events.
• Help lead and creative direct external agencies, keeping large-scale projects on track.
• Present work and build alignment around strategy, design direction and execution with senior stakeholders.
• Ability to interpret creative feedback and data into an iterative design process.
• Create and maintain brand guidelines, brief partner teams on these rules, and ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
• 8+ years of design experience with 3+ years of leadership experience
• Experience in creating for global brands in digital, print and environmental channels with a track record of delivering robust brand design systems.
• Deep knowledge and hands-on skills on all aspects of brand identity, including typography, iconography, illustration, photography, visual language and messaging.
• Ability to develop ideas from concept to execution utilizing your vast knowledge of strategic branding, retail environments, paid and owned marketing channels.
• You can provide clear direction to design teams and to sell through concepts and executions both visually and verbally to individuals at all levels of the company.
• Passion for design and games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pj0v-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.