Please, bear in mind that this is a Paternity coverage initially.
We are EA
EA inspires the world to play, and the Worldwide Localization Team makes that happen! We are accountable for delivering the high-quality localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. You will find a vibrant, multicultural environment with a great mixture of professionals. From software engineers, project managers, testers to audio, text and linguistic specialists, each employee has an important role to play. EA has built a cutting-edge Localization powerhouse that covers the needs for both current and next-generation platform.
We are hiring an Associate Big Data Engineer that will report to our Localization Data & AI Manager. Loc Data & AI´s mission is to support and foster the use of data from all perspectives, along with developing policies and procedures for the monitoring and active management of data in EA Localization.
This includes an understanding of data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) techniques.
• Design, develop, test and deploy Data Science and AI solutions.
• Work on problems of limited to moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Review team/client documentation to gain deeper insight on features and functionality.
• Maintenance of data cleaning tools and give advice on how to improve the cleaning data process.
• Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment of data-driven machine-learned (ML) models targeting NLU and ER applications.
• Create API connection to external tools to enhance of the NLP models performance
• Create visualizations and reports of the results.
• Provide data, analytical and statistical guidance for the business.
• Communicate outcomes to various project stakeholders. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• You will collaborate with other data scientists to help provide decision support analysis for many teams across the organization.
• 2+ years of industry work experience.
• A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or similar.
• Advanced knowledge of Data Science, the available algorithms and how to implement them.
• Knowledgeable with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark)
• Machine learning and Deep learning methodologies. Experience and/or motivation to work on modern Deep Learning approaches to NLP: text classification, machine translation.
• Experience in NLP/NLU. Experience in algorithms SMT and MT. Experience with NLP libraries such as NLTK, openNLP, Stanford-NLP, WordNet, SAS Text Miner or other NLP software.
• Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL)
• Experience with GPU acceleration
• Interest in reading academic papers and trying to implement state-of-the-art experimental systems
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English. Tells stories with the data, interprets results for customers.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro20z1-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.