EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favourite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the recently formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and worldwide live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
As the Assistant Producer you will work with the production, development, content, and community teams to identify opportunities to improve FIFA Mobile and the experience of its users. You have experience on a live service product, working with interdisciplinary experts, digesting their perspectives, and creating a strategy to accomplish shared goals. The primary mandates for this position are supporting and coordinating our Live Operations teams and partners, advocating on behalf of our players for the best user experience, identifying and prioritizing important development opportunities, and promoting a 'Player First' mentality.
• You will report to the Live Operations Producer and the FIFA Mobile Production team
• Work with interdisciplinary teams to coordinate deliverables and ensure their highest quality and success
• Maintain and help coordinate our relationships and actions with teams and partner studios in global time zones
• Monitor and evaluate new live issues, then strategize and coordinate actions and responses for live issues that require additional follow-up with our end-users and community
• You will work with development, analysts, data and QV to understand issues, determine actions, and drive to resolution
• Maintain clear communications with the community management team and raise priority opportunities and feedback to the production, development, and content teams
• Identify emergent challenges and opportunities and escalate them to the appropriate team members
• Identify opportunities to grow our live operations services and tools, and work in collaboration with multiple partner groups to action upon those opportunities
• Support ongoing security and anti-cheating projects and daily tasks
• Help manage the bug and live issue backlog, prioritize high value fixes, and ensure the team is focused on delivering the highest quality to our users
• Help with team, and inter-team communications and coordination regarding daily Live Operations
• Help with feature development prioritization, production, and coordination
• Provide concise communication to the production team on emergent or ongoing challenges, progress, and updates related to responsibilities
• As the assistant producer, you will need to communicate with both internal and external teams and be able to guide concise conversations
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience working on a live service product as a producer or equivalent education in game development, or project management, and the ability to coordinate a team to accomplish shared goals
• 1+ years of experience working with interdisciplinary experts, and ability to digest and act on diverse perspectives and feedback
• Experience in Game Production/Design with relevant experience working on a live service game
• Experience coordinating clear communications between multiple teams, ensuring that actions and goals are completed on time and to expectations
• Organizational skills, including the ability to self-motivate and manage your time as well as personal, team, and project priorities
• An excellent eye for detail, and identifying risks and opportunities
• Experience working with a remote or hybrid team
• A passion for providing a safe, inclusive, and insightful environment for team members and end-users
• The ability to speak more than one language is an asset, but not required, please communicate which ones you speak or write fluently in your resume
• Preference given to those with an affinity for mobile game development, FIFA and soccer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09841-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.