Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Remote Work Option: Yes
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
At Maxis, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're trailblazers and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers – it's about amazing yourself and our fans. Take risks. Work with dazzling minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day. The Sims 4 has an extremely unique player base, with 60% of our audience being women between the ages of 18-24.
We on The Sims 4 are looking for a producer to work cross functionally with all of the disciplines in the development of game features. You will report to a lead producer in the production career track.
• Work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to create compelling new features for The Sims 4
• Be part of the development process for game features from start to finish, managing scope, quality, and on-time delivery
• Work with designers to express vision and goals of game features
• Coordinate work with implementers and development directors
• Maintain feature documentation
• Foster and aid interdisciplinary collaboration
• Help the team prioritize and resolve issues as they emerge
• Write, edit, and approve text for features
• Review game features as they are implemented
• Liaison with Quality Verification to ensure quality
• Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
• Ownership over critical processes like asset tagging and metadata input
• Support the development team by using proprietary tools
• Track community feedback to inform strategic decisions
• Advocate for players, ensuring the best possible player experience
• Contribute to a stimulating and fun work culture
• You are detail-oriented
• You look for opportunities to improve things and you jump in to do so
• You are eager to sharpen your skills and take on new challenges
• You are adaptable to changes
• You love games!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n248-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.