Associate Game Designer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As an Associate Game Designer on FIFA Ultimate Team, you will report to a Game Design Lead or Director and work within the design team to bring new features to market, complete tuning and balancing tasks, and create new content for the game.
• Create designs that meet the vision for the product including new ways to play, progression systems, economy, and reward ideation.
• Support the design group through thoughtful feedback.
• Communicate game design and design rationale with members of the team.
• Evolve design decisions based on regular playtesting and audience feedback.
• Integrate insights from feedback sources to help improve our product.
• Receive and provide critiques in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Critically think, set goals and measure progress against our goals.
• 3+ years experience in game design or a similar field.
• Comfortable with technical tools, and working in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
• Love being part of a large team, working with others.
• Proactively seek new opportunities to improve both yourself and the game.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb89zy-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.