Live Content Artist
Location - EA Hyderabad
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and masscasual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The Hyderabad office represents one of EA Mobile's largest development organizations with more than a few hundred mobile game experts involved in game development, testing, production and distribution. The game development studio is a team within this organization that is committed to building and running live services for some of EA's top games.
Our vision is to be EA Mobile's center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
• Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
• Ownership – Get things done
• Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
• Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
• Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
As a Live Content Artist, you will be responsible for creating benchmark quality visuals of our games for use in worldwide marketing promotional materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be smartly able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, posters, and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
• You will work closely with Art-director/Art Lead for brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
• You ensure all assets created reach benchmark quality level and are in line with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
• You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc.)
• You successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
• You foresee the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
• You work with the Production Artists of the Studio to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
• You have a BA in art media, graphic design, or equivalent relevant experience.
• You have at least 2 years of experience using Photoshop, illustrator (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 2 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
• You have 2 years of video editing experience.
• You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software like MAYA, Blender etc.
• You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
• You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film, and games.
• You are versatile and prepared to tackle many kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
• You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
• You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
• You can multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw1pw-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.