Multiple Locations: Finland, Romania, Spain, India, Sweden
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronic Arts mobile game studio based in the center of Helsinki. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers, and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
As an Art Producer within the Tracktwenty Studio you'll work with our experienced team on the development of SimCity BuildIt live service art needs.
• Reporting to the Art Director, you will work with our artists, development team, and partners to achieve a high-quality product within our team's established development timeline.
• Organize and facilitate meetings, reviews, and communication between Art and other disciplines.
• Coordinate with other disciplines and help schedule, art tasking, prioritization, backlog grooming, and estimations.
• OS pipeline management: Coordination between the team and vendors on milestones, backlog, budget, pipeline processes, and working expectations.
• People management and working with artists on their career development
• 5 years of production/management experience in game development
• Experience working as an artist or closely with artists on a production.
• Illustration or art paint-over/feedback experience
• Team and asset organization
• People management experience
• Outsource management experience
• Well versed in production and planning software such as Base Camp, Shotgrid, Jira/Jaas or similar.
• A passion for playing and making awesome games!
• Mobile game development experience
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1950v-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.