Senior Visual Designer - Player Platform, Mobile Force
Los Angeles, CA
We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for an Art Outsourcing Manager to join our team in Playa Vista, CA.
• Be the first line of feedback to vendors and course-correct to appropriate direction.
• Work closely with the Art Directors and Leads to understand and communicate the expectations for visual quality of in-game art with external teams.
• Work closely with the Development Director to track, organize, maintain, and document status of outsourced art assets.
• Organize and prepare outsourced art assets for art reviews with the Art Director and Leads.
• Organize and prepare asset packets for the external team.
• Document and communicate Art Review feedback to the external team.
• Check technical validity of art assets coming in from outsource artists.
• Prescreen visual quality of art assets coming in from outsource artists.
• Experience with managing outsource and'/or co-dev relationships
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to understand, match, and communicate art styles.
• Excellent organizational skills and proven experience managing multiple 2D and 3D assets in various states of completion.
• An avid gamer is a plus.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.