Manager, Marketing & Communications Strategy
Redwood City, CA
Art Director (Contract)
Art Director (12-month contract)
Whether you've been playing football since Pop Warner, won Super Bowls in Madden, or managed multiple fantasy squads to the finals, if football is in your blood you're in the right place. The EA SPORTS Madden NFL team is looking for an Art Director and Copywriter Team who is inspired by sport and culture to help us build the next evolution of our marketing campaigns. We want a team that loves football just as much as they love building amazing work. This is your season ticket to all 32 NFL stadiums, and access to over 1500 NFL superstars, everyday.
This is a fast-paced, collaborative team, so it's important to be quick learners who aren't afraid to ask questions, while focusing on detail-oriented output. In this dream role you'll work across various creative campaigns for EA SPORTS Madden NFL and other EA SPORTS projects.
You will play an instrumental role in the following:
• Developing the core creative platform and messaging framework alongside Madden NFL team members
• Develop and drive end-to-end campaign concepts and executions, across the Madden NFL ecosystem
• Partner with design teams to uphold our visual look, feel and messaging across various brand and product level campaigns under the guidance of Madden's creative and senior leadership
• Work alongside internal strategy and brand team members to develop treatments and creative responses that inspire our best ideas and execution
• Collaborate closely with our production teams to craft stories and content
This role will support writing the ideas and directing the tone, look and vision for marketing content across the Madden NFL Franchise. You'll also be expected to manage quality within all content produced, driving creative from start to finish alongside internal and external production partners.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 4 to 7 years of experience in a creative role -- design firm or agency experience preferable
• Strong collaborator and communicators with proven experience in creative work across art direction, copywriting and design
• Exceptional storytelling and script writing skills are essential
• Conceptual thinkers with a strong strategic mindset
• Experience working on brand and product campaigns from vision to completion, driving the work end to end
• Understanding the cultural and creative landscape of the NFL, seeing beyond the current game
• In-depth Madden knowledge and/or video game experience a huge plus
All applicants must be based in North America.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.