Remote Options Globally - Don't hesitate to apply!
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks. We raise risk awareness for the entire company and provide measured, proportionate security and risk management controls, services and solutions. We also ensure that EA meets all required security standards as defined by various regulatory bodies. Keeping EA safe isn't a game; join us as we keep the future of play secure for everyone.
The Security Automation Engineer reports to the Senior Manager, Security Automation. Part of the Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response (SPEAR) department at EA, the Security Automation team plays an important role within EA Security, helping our game studios tackle security risks at scale.
• You will build security tooling and automation that allow EA Security, SPEAR, and our studio development teams to operate securely at high speed and wide-scale
• You will design, engineer, deploy and maintain a portfolio of security tools, components, prototypes, and proofs of concept to help us solve different security challenges
• You will design and gather metrics that measure whether our tools are working correctly
• You will partner with game studio development teams to understand their development practices, and build the best possible integration experiences for them
• Knowledge of secure development practices and familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• 3+ years of experience in DevSecOps and application security testing (e.g. SAST, DAST, SCA), or a background in software engineering and DevRel
• 3+ years of experience working with one or more coding/scripting languages e.g. Python, C#, Java, bash, or Powershell
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills and a desire to build things
• Experience working with open-source security scanning software
• Experience with API development and integration
• Experience with relational (e.g. MSSQL/MySQL) and non-relational (e.g. AWS DynamoDB) databases
• Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzj907-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.