Reports to: Animation supervisor
Location: Shanghai, China
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team who excel at creativity through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Animation team provides high-quality facial animation and body motion performances for in-game, cinematic and narrative sequences.
• You will create high-quality character/creature body, props, vehicle animations
• You will deliver content on time that meets technical requirements
• You will work with TA and leaders to ensure animation meets technical and game play requirements
• You will make sure all work is clean and organized with regards to assets within each file and file structure and storage
• You will take direction and feedback well, receive and act on constructive feedback, and look for clarification
• 2+ years of professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent
• Have experience on both key-frame animation and mo-cap clean up
• Understand animation principles - timing, weight and staging
• Strong work ethic and good at organization and prioritizing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.