Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Create Animation is one of EA's central teams, responsible for bringing characters and performances to life across all of EA's franchises. Led by veterans from film and game industries, we work on award-winning franchises in partnership with teams like Maxis (The Sims), BioWare (Mass Effect, Dragon Age), Respawn (Jedi: Fallen Order, Apex Legends), EA Sports (FIFA, Madden) and other high profile game teams! We work on a diverse catalog of games across many different animation styles, from realistic to stylized, from humans to creatures.
• Create and implement character animation using mocap, keyframe and in engine tools
• Animate winged creatures
• Iterate and refine animation based on both aesthetics and feel
• Collaborate with Designers, Technical Animators, Programmers, VFX Artists, Audio Designers, and Production Partners to fully realize a character in game
• Work with our Outsource Animation Director to provide feedback to external partners
• 2+ years of related industry experience.
• A diploma or degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
• Strong traditional animation skills and the ability apply them to gameplay systems
• Proficiency in Maya or similar software
• Proficiency in runtime engine animation workflows
• A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or related diploma
• All submissions must include a demo reel showing personal or professional artwork.
• Demo reel must be submitted as a link on resume.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm82mx-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.